Neverwinter - Greek Gods Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neverwinter - Greek Gods Alliance

Neverwinter PS4 - An Alliance of Guilds, with the Greek Gods as the Helm Guild. An open forum for guilds and members to connect and talk outside of the game.

2 posters

throne of dwarven gods strat that works for me for gold

MEOWMIX_1
    "Private Wilfred" - Recruit
    throne of dwarven gods strat that works for me for gold Sword1

throne of dwarven gods strat that works for me for gold Empty throne of dwarven gods strat that works for me for gold

Post by MEOWMIX_1 Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:12 am

As per any epic engagement strategy let the tank aggro the mobs, any tank that knows what they doin can pull this off no prob Smile the rest watch for the big skellies that go for praying ppl to end them quickly, 2nd wave is same deal but just aim the thoon when its targeting you, wave 3 KICK HIS ASS!!! Smile that's how it works for me
    Jenivere
    Jenivere
    Helm Guild Leader
    Helm Guild Leader

throne of dwarven gods strat that works for me for gold Empty Re: throne of dwarven gods strat that works for me for gold

Post by Jenivere Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:47 pm

Sounds like a solid strategy, nice one Smile I think half the key sometimes is making sure you have a solid group who know what they're doing and have decent DPS and heals to ensure a swift takedown. I really need to get some better weapons and sort my shit out so my DPS goes up... I could do with earning some more AD soon!
    MEOWMIX_1
    "Private Wilfred" - Recruit
    throne of dwarven gods strat that works for me for gold Sword1

throne of dwarven gods strat that works for me for gold Empty Re: throne of dwarven gods strat that works for me for gold

Post by MEOWMIX_1 Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:14 am

Ur talkin to the trump of ad earnings :p flip flip undercut sell flip flip, full time job when I do it and I can't play the game when I'm going hard at it, but in the end its worth it Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am